Welcome to the official website of KCL Publishing!
A publishing company created for authors by authors
KCL Publishing was started by Carrie M. Pennington, Amber L. Graham, and Karen K. Hipp when they were discussing the possibility of publishing their own work. An idea to start a company geared towards writers where the start up costs would be low and there would be no need for an agent is what sparked this company. Our partners are authors so they care about your personal success, not just the company's. KCL Publishing offers a variety of services for print and electronic publication. The company is driven towards helping authors new and already published reach their dreams of publication and success.
- Reclamare (A Redwood Novel: Volume Two), written by L.B. Stimson, Horror/Gothic (Coming Spring 2018 in Paperback and E-Book)
- Souls Ignited: The Story of Vlad the Impaler and the Women He Loved (The Passion of the Dragon Saga: Volume Three) written by Rayna Kingston & Helena Lancaster, Romance/Historical Fiction (Coming July 24, 2018 in Paperback and for Kindle)
- The Passion of the Dragon Saga Boxed Set: Hearts on Fire, Love in Flames, & Souls Ignited (The Passion of the Dragon Saga Boxed Set: Volume Two) written by Rayna Kingston & Helena Lancaster, Romance/Historical Fiction (Coming Spring 2019)
- Title to be Announced (The Passion of the Dragon Saga: Volume Four), written by Rayna Kingston and Helena Lancaster, Romance/Historical Fiction (Coming Fall 2019 in Paperback and E-Book)
- Montana Dreamer (Sisters McConnell: Volume Three), written by Rachel Rain Martin, Romance/Historical Fiction (Coming soon in Paperback and E-book)